LOWELL CITY COUNCIL
TUESDAY JULY 10, 2012
CITY HALL, CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME 6:30 PM
1. Minutes of FY 13 Budget Vote June 12th, 14th and 16th ; City Council Meeting June 26th ; Rules S/C June 26th , for acceptance.
UTILITY PUBLIC HEARINGS (Scheduled for 7PM)
2. National Grid – Request to install new pole at 135 Fourth Avenue.
3. Communication-From City Manager Responses to City Council Motions and Requests.
4. Communication – From City Manager request approval of Out of State Travel (1) LPD.
5. Vote-Declare Surplus 14 and 16 Third St. ($85,000).
6. Ordinance-Amend Zoning (allow family daycare in Downtown).
7. Vote-Transfer $90,000 to cover Medicare tax due.
8. Vote-Amend Council Rule #14 re: Order of Council Agenda.
REPORTS (Sub/Committee, if any)
9. Misc. – Mr. William Daly, Lowell, request to address City Council about public health problem.
10. Claims – (3) claims for property damage; (2) claims for personal injury.
11. Pole Location – National Grid and Verizon New England request to install (1) pole Wilder Street.
12. C. Mendonca – Request City Mgr. obtain an updated inventory of “double” poles from each utility company that owns poles in Lowell for comparison with the list from March.
13. C. Lorrey – Request City Mgr. locate a location and review costs for an adult recreation park.
14. EXECUTIVE SESSION – Regarding litigation report, public discussion of which could have a detrimental effect on the City’s position.