Agenda for City Council on May 15, 2012, 06:30 PM
LOWELL CITY COUNCIL
TUESDAY MAY 15, 2012
CITY HALL, CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME 6:30 PM
1. Minutes of City Council May 8th, Transportation SC May 8th, for acceptance.
2. Communication – From City Manager Responses to City Council Motions and Requests.
3. Communication – From City Manager request approval of Out of State Travel, (1) DPD; (1) LPD.
4. Order – 60 day trials (various)
5. Vote – Execute Land Disposition Agreement (49 & 55-57 Rock St)
6. Ordinance – Amend §266-85 Reserved Dwelling Parking Spaces
7. Vote – Transfer $7,500 Middlesex Street Streetlight installation
8. Vote – Execute 2nd Amendment to Land Disposition Agreement (110 Canal St.) former Freudenberg Bldg.
9. Vote – Execute Intermunicipal Agreement (38 Fox St., Dracut)
10. Communication – Accept resignation of Marion Dodge – ZBA
11. Communication – Appoint Van Pech – ZBA (alternate)
12. Communication – Appoint Kate Lessard (Immigration Assistance Comm.)
REPORTS (Sub/Committee, if any)
13. Misc. – Joseph L. Lepine request City Council approve sewer tie in to residence located at 38 Fox St., Dracut, Ma.
14. Claims (1) claim for personal injury.
15. C. Martin – Req. City Mgr. report on progress made with implementing downtown regulations suggested by Police Superintendent.
16. C. Martin – Req. City Mgr. have Solicitor report on feasibility of adopting ordinances implementing regulations suggested by the Police Superintendent.
17. C. Lorrey – Req. City Mgr. locate a proper room for City Councillors’ use for meetings with constituents and other needs.
18. C. Lorrey – Req. City Mgr. develop a proper plan to annually honor retirees, former board members, volunteers and others who have contributed to the City.