CNAG – EMERGENCY MEETING – VARNUM SCHOOL RE-USE
Come to the Centralville Neighborhood Action Group meeting on Monday, May 2, 2011at the Dom Polski Club – 6:30PM (corner of Lakeview Avenue & Coburn Street)
Meet with staff from CTI to discuss some changes to the Varnum School Proposal Submission
LOWELL CITY COUNCIL
TUESDAY MAY 3, 2011
TIME 6:30 PM
Citation-From Mayor to Capt. Jonathan Webb, Detectives Gerald Wayne/Linda Coughlin.
LZ Nunn/John Wooding of COOL announce Annual Breakfast, Eleanor Pye address Council re: LTC Grand Opening.
1. Minutes of April 26th for acceptance.
PUBLIC HEARING (Scheduled for 7PM)
2. Order Taking/Acceptance-Acropolis Road & Corinthian Drive.
3. Communication-From City Manager, responses to Council Motions/Requests.
4. Communication-From City Manager, requesting approval of Out of State Travel.
5. Appointment-Jackie Hayes to the Hunger Homeless Commission.
6. Appropriation Transfer $134,000 Law Dept.
7. Appropriation Transfer $72,445.02 Public Works.
8. Vote-Petition Legislature for authority to Provide for the Secure Storage of Large Number of Firearms.
9. Public Safety S/C report re:Dangerous Dogs.
10. Misc.-Attorneys Geary & Geary LLC representing George Scannell, Hyacinth Trust req. to amend Order of Abandonment of Border Street.
11. Claims-1 Claim Personal Injury, 1 Property Damage.