1. Minutes of January 4th for acceptance.
PUBLIC HEARINGS (Scheduled for 7PM)
2. Ordinance-Ch. 290 Zoning, Extending NB district to include 301 Chelmsford St.
3. Communication-From City Manager, responses to Council Motions/Requests.
4. Communication-Appointments to LTC Board.
5. Constable Bonds-Renewal of 4 Constable Bonds Term 1/4/11 to 1/7/14.
6. Re-Appointment-Sayon Soeun to the Library Board of Trustees.
7. Vote-Auth. Mgr. execute Access Agreement w/Nat’l Grid for 1 & 9 Kyan St. for hazardous waste clean up.
8. Vote-Auth. Mgr. enter Lease Agreement w/Boys/Girls Club for Police Precinct.
REPORTS (Sub/Committee, if any)
10. Sub/Comm.-C. Caulfield report on Public Safety S/C re: Recent Violent Crimes.
11. Claims-2 personal injury, 2 property damage.
12. C. Murphy-Req. Mgr/Law Dept. report on potential of property tax abatement program for abandoned/blighted properties.
13. C. Murphy-Req. Mgr/CFO provide Council with annual report referenced in City Investment Policy & Analysis of potential percentage preference for local banks etc.
14. C. Murphy-Req. Mgr. report on costs/benefits of expanded use of GIS to improve efficiency/transparency of service delivery.
15. C. Murphy-Req. Mgr. report on progress toward Water Conservation Retrofit/Rebate Program etc.
16. C. Descoteaux/Elliott-Req. Mgr. develop plan to help give Lowellians greater access to city jobs.
17. C. Elliott-Req. Mgr. report on Parking Restriction on Varnum Ave. near Hospital.
18. C. Elliott-Req. Mgr. report on staffing levels in Police Dept.
19. C. Caulfield-Req. Wayne Trombly to address Council re: 1,000 Volunteers for 1 Day in October to help clean neighborhoods and other various tasks.
20. C. Mercier-Req. Mgr. contact Nat’l Grid for St. light pole #2 35-37 Glenmere St.