This week Councilors Bud Caulfield and Joe Mendonca have the Majority of motions. There is 1 motion by Councilor Martin and 1 by Councilor Murphy that I will try to find out more about. All in all a quiet week at least on paper.
11. C. Caulfield-Req. Mgr. have proper dept. place Caution Deaf Person sign Warren Ct.
12. C. Caulfield-Req. Mgr. have proper dept. replace Sq. Dedication sign for Frank Finnerty @ Pine & Wilder Sts.
13. C. Caulfield-Req. Mgr. have proper dept. inspect trees on Cornell & Columbia Sts.
14. C. Martin-Req. Mgr. work w/Middlesex Registry Deeds to develop report on resale of foreclosures etc.
15. C. Mendonca-Req. Mgr. report on maintenance status of athletic facilities used by LHS.
16. C. Mendonca-Req. Mgr. report on any planned improvements/repairs to cobblestones on Central St.
17. C. Mendonca-Req. Mgr. report on #City Vehicles used as “take home” & policies regulating their use.
18. C. Murphy-Req. Mgr. report on low impact development practices & potential ordinance changes to adopt the less costly approach.
There are also 2 Public Hearings:
PUBLIC HEARINGS (Scheduled for &PM)
2. Ordinance-Amend Ch. 171, Health/Sanitation re:Refuse Dumpsters.
3. Ordinance-Amend Ch. 185, Add New Sec. 185-10 Yard Sales.